MNG Virtual Airlines Pilot Selection Criteria
To become a member of MNG Virtual Airlines, the Pilot is required to meet the following minimum criteria:
1) The Pilot must be in possesion of Flight Simulator 2002 / 2004
2) The Pilot must be a registered member of VATSIM Online Organisation.
3) The Pilot must get at least 70/100 from the 5 quizzes of Basic Pilot Training course at VATSIM Pilot Resource Center and send the screenshot of the result page to
4) The Pilot must be average of 18.
5) The Pilot must be able to perform flights for MNG Virtual Airlines once every
6) The Pilot must submit his real ID during application and online operations.
7) The Pilot must have a proffessional attitude while performing online
8) The Pilot must have a minimum 50 hours of online flight experience within VATSIM
Application as a Pilot
1) The Pilots fullfilling the criteria mentioned in above must fullfill the application form.
2) Your application form will be proccessed within 2 weeks time. Applications will be ignored if screenshot is not sended in first week.
3) MNG Virtual Airlines has the right to reject your application whether you fullfill the requriements.
4) MNG Virtual Airlines has the right to request a checkride from the applicant whatever the qualifications of the applicant is.
5) When accepted as a pilot to MNG Virtual Airlines, you will receive a callsign and a seniority rating. For the seniority level please check the ranking system.
1) MNG Virtual Airlines has a 30 day active flying policy which means pilots must fly at least one flight every 30 days.
2) Pilots who are inactive will have 30 days more to report a flight. Otherwise they will be deleted from roster without notice.
3) Pilots must report their first flight within 14 days of acceptance date. Otherwise they will be deleted from roster without notice.
4) All flights must be recorded/sent using vFIS, online in VATSIM environment and by MNG callsign.
||50 - 100 Hours
||100 - 200 Hours
||200 - 500 Hours
||500 - 900 Hours
1) The total flight time as Pilot on VATSIM Online Organisation will be accepted on application to MNG Airlines ranking system.
2) Ranking system is based on total flight hours , except the upgrades.
3) Pilot fullfilling the total flight hours must apply to Management by mail for upgrade request checkride.
4) See the details below for checkride procedures.
1) Pilot Fullfilling the total flying hours requirement ,requesting upgrade must fill
Upgrade request form.
2) MNG Virtual Airlines has the obligation to organise the checkride within one week time and reply to the Pilot for the date, time and place of the Checkride.
3) Checkrides for upgrade will be performed as described below :
a) CHECKRIDE A (First Officer to Captain)
Pilot will perform an IFR flight with a Jet engined Medium class aircraft within the country , to an airport equipped with ILS facility .The Pilot will perform a SID
and STAR and will execute ILS approach under the control of ATC and MNG Virtual Airlines representative.
b) CHECKRIDE B (Captain to Senior Captain)
Pilot will perform an IFR flight with a Jet engined Medium class aircraft within the country , to an airport equipped with VOR facility .The Pilot will perform a SID and STAR and will execute VOR DME approach under the control of ATC and MNG Virtual Airlines representative.
c) CHECKRIDE C (Senior Captain to Check Captain)
Pilot will perform an IFR flight with a Jet engined Medium class aircraft within the country , to an airport equipped with NDB facility .The Pilot will will execute NDB approach, perform touch and go and make visual approach under the control of ATC and MNG Virtual Airlines representative.